Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

AmazaPen Gel Pens

When I was a kid in school, gel pens were my FAVORITE! I had every color imaginable. As I got older, they got harder and harder to find, so when I came across these ones, I fell in love and was so excited! You get the best of all worlds! Glitter, Neon, and Pastel! These pens glide smoothly over any type of paper. The colors are vibrant, and the neon? It's SO BRIGHT! The glitter pens are exactly that, full of glitter! Whatever you design/color, will sparkle forever! You get 12 glitter, 6 neon, and 6 pastel. All of these pens are like magic in a bottle! You can create so many exciting things with them! My kids LOVE them, just as much as I did! My favorite, is coloring adult coloring pages, because these pens bring so much more to the paper, they bring it to life! Everything pops out when you use these! I received these pens for a discount, in exchange for my unbiased, honest review.







 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZT641W8?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

0 comments:

Post a Comment