Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Car Mount

The color is bright green, even in person. Looks very good with the black. The structure of the mount works great as well. It fits perfectly in the vent, and rests gently against it. You can loosen the connector, so that you can turn your phone, and then tighten it to keep it in place. It holds the phone nice and snug once placed in it. You can easily access your phones screen, as well, and it's easy to read if you're using navigation on it. There's only 2 downsides to this mount for me, 1 being, The current case that I have on my phone, does not allow the mount to work. My case is too bulky, and the top part won't stay against the phone. (Not the fault of the mount, but of my case) and 2. With this being in my vent, it takes up some of my air flow lol. I like the vents full blowing on me, and this mount takes up some of that. However, again, that's my problem, not the mount!. Overall, this is a GREAT mount, it works great, the structure of it is high quality. The colors are vibrant. With my case off, my phone fits perfectly, and snugly




in the mount, and works great!

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010EOI5DU?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

0 comments:

Post a Comment