Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Ozeri Double insulated cups

These cups are simply amazing. It's the only cup I need all day. I can use it in the morning for my hot cup of coffee, and later for ice water and ice tea! I don't have to worry about burning myself, because the double insulation keeps the heat in the inside! The cups are sealed all the way around, so no risk of touching that inner layer and burning yourself. Washing is a breeze too! I love that the Ozeri label is facing in towards the cup, so when you've finished drinking, you can see the label! The glass is smooth, and has a contoured middle for easy holding. The cups are high quality, and very sophisticated looking. You could use them daily, or even order them for a big event! These cups will make great hot chocolate cups in the fall/winter. What's really cool, is you can see through them. So if you add little peppermint pieces to your hot chocolate, they will be visible from the outside! Same with specialty drinks! These cups keep my ice tea nice and cold too! Add a little ice, and it keeps longer. The top of the cup, is rounded, so your lips press smoothly against it while drinking. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased, honest review.







 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005TA1IUW?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

0 comments:

Post a Comment