Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fitbit Bands

I purchased this product because my Fitbit Charge kept coming undone. No matter what setting I put it on, if it got caught at all, it would just pop undone. I was on vacation and it came undone in the middle of a town far away from home, and I thought I had lost it for good. When I came across these, I literally jumped up and down! I was so excited! These come in 10 colors, which is perfect! You can change the colors to match outfits etc! They are very durable, and stretch just enough to get them over the buckle, and then fit firmly against it, creating a non slip grip type action. I found the easiest way to get these on, is to push the fastener over the end with the holes, to the very end. Snap your watch in the right position, and then take the fastener back over both pieces, until you get it in the place you want. To get it off quickly, just push it back down, over the part with holes, and you can pop your watch off! The colors are true to the picture as well! They are soft against your skin, and I haven't noticed any type of friction against my skin while wearing it. (I wear my watch all day except swimming/showering) This is a fantastic product, for a great price!!

**I received this product at a discounted rate, in return for my unbiased, honest review**






 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Z4WBNF0?ref_=pdp_new_dp_review

0 comments:

Post a Comment